Sunday, April 5, 2009

Gynura Procumbens - A wonder for daibetes patient


Dear friends, especially diabetes melllitus patient

I would love to share with you this interesting plant which I have recently brought in for my grandmother - a long-term diabetes mellitus patient. Her medical condition is nothing short of complexity. Her kidney is failing her, with only 16% functioning. Any worsen in kidney condition will require her kidney dialysis treatment and rehabilitation on a frequent basis. I was told diabetes mellitus patient may face a high chance of suffering from kidney failure.

She has been a hypertension patient for many years too. Her regularly visits to the doctors in hospital will issue her dozen of medicine which can be confusing. Her hypertension medicine is not helping and could deteriorate her kidney and diabetes conditions. The doctor will normally increase or reduce dosage depending on her conditions and the result of blood test she took earlier on.

I am not here to introduce an 85 year old lady to you; I am here to introduce Grnura Procumbens to you. After consuming Grnura Procumbens for 3 months, my grandmother’s diabetic condition has improved significantly. After consumption, my grandmother condition in the doctor’s record has always been distinctions. It is dramatic but not to the extent that her diabetes mellitus is cured or her entire kidney starts functioning again. However, her health condition has been perfect considering her age. I am just please that I have bring in such a product for everyone healthcare.

9 comments:

  1. haha wow this blog is unpopular, jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound good. Can you tell me more about where to geet this stuff and the method to prepare this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this information. Very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very true , plants available in California call me tel 17146750877

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cut the leaves up and put them in a salad, it's very good. I got my two plant from our local organic nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! You guys can checkout my videos on Gynura Procumbens at youtube.com/wendiland . They are available on my website/blog wendiland.com along with some healthy recipes. Please come visit and let me know if you have questions. I'm happy to help. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plant is available at JRN Nursery in houston tx

    ReplyDelete